My training and experience equips me to provide therapy to adults, young adults, couples, and families. Our focus may include a wide range of emotional, behavioral, identity, and vocational issues that span from life transitions to chronic conditions (including PTSD, Major Depression, OCD, ADHD, Asperger’s Disorder, and Bipolar Disorder). In a professional, supportive, and comfortable, atmosphere, I offer a highly personalized approach—focusing our collaborative work toward the short-term and long-term growth you truly seek.
Areas of Specialization include:
- I provide individual therapy for adults who are having problems with anxiety, depression, trauma, addictions, and relationship difficulties (including infidelity and divorce).
- I work with couples (married, unmarried, regardless of sexual orientation) who are trying to repair, re-build, or restore their relationship (or leave an unhealthy one).
- RoadMap, Expectations, and Fees
- I offer individual therapy for adults who are struggling with parenting issues in traditional and non-traditional families (including blended families, step-parents, or single-care givers).
- This service can be offered with or without your partner.
Teaching / Supervision / Consultation
- In addition to providing direct services to individuals, couples, and families, I am also very committed to training the next generation of psychologists in my work for the Spalding University School of Professional Psychology.
- Finally, I offer consultation services to mental health and non-mental health organizations in terms of leadership training / coaching.